Tuesday, May 10, 2011

poetry oh noetry...here we go again...!

a poem from my fifteenth year...turning 25 soon.
 
!Youth!
i have nothing to be sad about.
i have strong legs to carry me
and strong arms to lift me.
i have a voice to sing with
and eyes to take everything in.
i want to take everything in.
i am young and innocent,
at least for a moment
and i will keep myself busy
with learning and loving -
maybe not another
but myself,
and all that i can do
with this world
that is mine for the embracing.

one of my personal favorites and bests, in mine most humblest opinion. ................

 The  Truth
 you are my death
you're my rebirth
you are my sky
you are my earth
you are all the stones that i have gathered
you are the grain that i have scattered
you are my love
you are my hate
you are my choice
you are my fate.



An old show poster of TRP. I am missing those ladies.
Girls Can't Play Instruments
G.B. Kyle Katastrophe
Spatula
The Most Feminist Song I've ever Written   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment