Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mi'kmaq Word of the Day

 Any of those who know me will know my love of languages and sounds.
Languages are something I've decided to explore more this year.
So far, I have been hooked on learning Mi'kmaq, the native language of people from my homeland. And where do I get my daily dose of Mi'kmaq?
...here's a few videos to start you off...







(u mad?)


Other than that, I was sick today, still blegh, but not getting worse. Phew! Time for a bath, I believe. A bath would just be the nicest thing. I received some lovely, excellent, bathing products from both LUSH and,
I have to say,
the best bath and beauty, Canadian-made comany, TVAL.
(I've been shopping there since they opened in what? 2003/04? I can't go into it right now, but trust me. So natural and delicious-smelling and affordable and so so good for all skin-types, including super-senstive. We give them to everyone every year! Really reminds me of home. Don't get me wrong, I love! LUSH products, too. But there is just something about Tval..)

Wow. How silly of me, I got distracted. 
Le sigh. I just don't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment