Sunday, February 6, 2011



There are certain cartoons or movies that I watched as a very young child, that heavily influenced my dreams, among other aspects of myself. Here is one example. The Lollipop Dragon. I recently, after years of non-intense searching, found this movie on youtube. It came out in 1986, though I must have watched it at least 2 years after that. Anyways, until I re-watched it, I had distinctly remembered it being a mix of animation and real actors. Obviously, this was a delusion, probably stemming from a dream that I remember clearly, to this day. The dream feels to me like The Never Ending Story..how it was filmed and everything was...anyways, re-watching this scratched an itch I had almost forgotten I had. I recommend watching, for its trippy qualities. Has anyone else ever watched this? No one I have spoken to in the past has...





Lollipop Dragon - Part One




Lollipop Dragon - Part Two



 

Lollipop Dragon - Part Three

In my dream, we end up smashing down a large portion of the forest and everything gets reeaaalll psychedelic.





 PS: Molly is loving her Christmas catnip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment