Sunday, September 11, 2011

the belated birthday entry

This year I turned 25.
I went to my homeland to get grounded, celebrate, and motivate myself....
it worked!
More to share on this, but first
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE!!!
I know your birthday was last week, but here's the pictures you wanted me to post,
along with the rest of my birthday pictures.
Unintentionally, I celebrated for nearly 32 hours with only a few hours nap...
never had more energy in my life.
But the start...
I had intended to start 8 am Friday morning....
but Danielle and friends reminded me that my birthday actually started at 12:01 Friday night...

we pretended to be civilized for a short time.
i really had intended to give the Thumbs up.
sorry for kicking that beer bottle..thanks for giving me back my socks!
my parents know me too well!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE!!!
Thanks for the perfect kegger, friend.
Hope your birthday was excellent.
Hope you didn't wake up here the next morning...
Mom you are so beautiful in this picture, thank you for the rad mini-cupcake birthday cake!
You'll always be my Dear Old Dad (red eyes and all)
Who is that Greasy Pirate?
Who let in that Greasy Pirate!?
ARR Twas I, the Greasy Pirate Queen
and
my piratical, greasy tiger-atical, wookie-awesome
CREW.
Thank Goodness these classy kids were there
Keep em' in line, Capt. Mike
Do you know who brought the
ALIEN BABES??!
This greasy tiger knows how to party (and count money!)
A little rain won't sink this ship...specially with my fancy hat
I LOVE YOU KATHLEEN I FINALLY HAD THE PERFECT TIME
TO WEAR THIS HAT YOU GAVE ME
WHEN I SAILED UPON DIFFERENT SEAS
(turbulent, teenage seas)
these ladies don't care, either -
ladies, i salute you
Newfoundland lovelies can't be stopped!
Nothin' like a 3 am punk rock laser light show
with DT and the Dinosaurs
Oh Curtis, my belly aches thinking about how much you made me laugh this summer.
Pirate crew!
Tilly and Curtis
1st and 2nd mate of my Derpin' Crew
Derpy Deeds Done Derp Cheap
This is one of my favorite places.
my city.
my dawn.
my year.
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment