Thursday, December 9, 2010

Double Rainbow...omg!

Double Rainbow, OMG.
been busy.busy busy.
The craft fair went quite well on Saturday, best of all though, was bartering with other booths, after.
Did I already say that? In another post?
Deja-vu (deja-vous?)
????????????
Back to normal.
Monday was filled with errands and such.
Tuesday was town, which was actually great. Having breakfast with Genny and Jenn at Jazzamiah's was excellent. I highly recommend it if you are in need of good-priced, tasty eats in Sidney (behind Capital Iron).

TODAY
Located my best friend's number.
Worked with five distinct personalities and learned a lot.
Took pictures with my friend, Kris. Thank you so much! I learned a lot.
Had the last volleyball practice of the year with the school kids.
It has been truly inspiring working with them.
I must write more on that later, but we ACTUALLY SCRIMMAGED today
and I am SO PROUD.
Needless to say, I learned a lot.

TOMORROW
Spiked, spice rum beverages with G&J, sans kids, and baking.
Lots of baking. And rum.
Yum!
Expect pictures and videos in my next blog.
To be honest, I probably won't update again until Friday.
By then, I should be able to think in-depth, ha.
Christmas is coming,
I'm leaving on a jet plane so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment