Friday, June 17, 2011

Here is a picture of last year's harvest. We finally live somewhere where we can have a garden, and garden we did. I posted this picture to remind myself of how happy I am when my hard work pays off.


I love where I live. This part of the Island gets lots of sunshine and my friend Matt has a phenomenal garden nearby. I posted this to remind myself of what I could have if I work hard enough. And to remember to relax and chew the cud.

Ohhh Halloween. You were the best one in years, 2010. The best part was the costumes..but how willingly people got and STAYED in character...


Sunday Brunches...with or without mimosas. Community is good. And only as strong as you make them!



Going back East for my 25th birthday.
A Newfoundland journal is coming up soon...
but for now..

ORIGINAL MONEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment