Sunday, July 3, 2011

fiine. last oh noetry for a while. more gardening to come.

UNTITLED
I am ok! 
I am fine!
I am happy
and no,
I'm not just telling you
what you want to hear!
I am great!
I am divine!
I am not sad,
and yes,
I know what it's what
you want to hear!





Untitled (but written in 2002)

pop pop pop
beat beat beat
tap my toes
dancin down the street
dreams were you
and dreams were good
until this moment
i've misunderstood
but now i'm seeing clearer!!!





brainwash (2002 wtf    
Sensual narcotics
Dripping on every page
Models in disguise,
Cocaine for the eyes
Perfection.
Perfection.
Staring back at you
From behind a glossy window,
Conform to the standards.
Mold into the ideals.
Melt away and reform yourself
Into what the people want,
It's all been laid out for you
Between the shiny pages.




oohhhhh dear.
a reminder to be silly.
missed softball tonight, boo urns!

No comments:

Post a Comment