Saturday, July 2, 2011

july 2...20 days and counting.

Here are my/your goddesses for the day.
Kali
Artemis
Freja

Except I have one more.
Not all things come in three.



more to come later.
but life is calling.
an old noetry though...

through these woods

i had many paths to chose from
but eventually they grew over.
i pick my way along forgotten trails
toward uncertain clearings.
i wish i had someone
to hold my hands and guide me
through these woods.
and now i've lost my way back.
am i doomed to wend through
these woods forever?



untitled.

i wake up to the bronze glistening in your hair
as you roll over to engulf me in your arms.
breathing in your affection
and wanting to sing to the world
of your perfection,
i can only cuddle closer.
you have the most exquisite, kissable spots
and i belong between your shoulderblades.
you are my safe haven and wildest desire.
you ignite me.
i'm hopelessly
and wonderfully
lost in loving you.



swimming

my words have taken flight again.
lost between the latitudes of mute and melancholy.
not sad enough to pour,
not happy enough to shine -
life is still divine,
but i've lost a little piece that was only mine.
there's no use putting up posters,
it will find its way onto the doorstep of another
who will gladly give it a home with welcome arms.
this house could never hold so much water.
it's time to float,
it's time to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment