Wednesday, July 20, 2011

really? life is THIS freaking awesome?

having too much fun to post anything
will post in a day or two, maybe after my birthday on
FRIDAY.
rooftop hopping
impromptu sidewalk party
music music music
jam jam jam
offerings to Bob
fighting chest pirates
Of Montreal, over and over
I HAVE A NEPHEW (ok he's my second-cousin..)
his birthday is tomorrow
and I totally love and support him on his journey!
Remember I posted about my golf-hero cousin David Byrne? On TV...HE WON HE WON HE WON
My cousin in 23 and is now in the PGA wow wow wow.
That's Byrne genetics for ya ;)
So proud over here, fyi David we celebrated so much and are so proud and happy for you.

This post is a big hug from me to you.
All of you!
Positive Attraction
Shaman Goddess Pirate Action


No comments:

Post a Comment