Monday, November 1, 2010

Dia de los Innocentes y Dia de los Muertos

Hello.
This year I have decided to celebrate Dia de los Muertos/Difuntos.
I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be, but as a private celebration, it will do just fine.
Here is a link to wiki for those who are curious.
Today is for the children, and tomorrow is for adults.
So today I will prepare three small altars, make skull cookies, and bread.
And tomorrow I will honour my uncle Jack.
And two dear friends, Adam and Gene.
i miss them.




On a different note, and a less somber one, Halloweekend was fantastic!
Saturday night I won Best Costume!! pictures coming soon.
Sunday was spent having a Halloween party for two year olds.
Balloons and Bubbles and Pizza and Friends and Love.
Chill, but fun, gave the kids a great time.
What a way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment