Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fate is in MY hands

What started off, and could have been one of the worst days of 2010 ended up being one of the best.
I could feel the badness coming and I said to myself this morning "You can let this get to you and ruin your day, or fight it! Relax! Be happy!" And so I did. And good things kept happening, and the things that could have
infuriated me were swept off with ease.

Cap it off with a nice of excellent dancing and laughter, new friends and old...wowza.
And now, to retire to bed, to cuddle some scapulas and cuddle some clavicles...err..
in other words, I go now to be the Little Spoon.
After I eat these dried blueber - dizizaaaammmm
DRIED BLUEBERRIES ARE DELICIOUS.


Do not worry my friends, I will be posting current pictures soon...but I feel like THIS.


and THIS





AND this.

  and this!


                                 beautiful beach somewherez between San Diego and Santa Monica
                                                                   goodnight, peace.








oohhhh ps updating tomorrow. i am feeling motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment