Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How to Pickle

Finally, here it is...
a casual video about how to pickle.
I wanted to make a video to demonstrate how
easy and relaxed food preservation can be...
it is pretty straight-forward - so much so that I feel like
there HAS to be something more to it,
and people these days have been lead to believe
that they can not take care of themselves.
So. Relax, enjoy the film, and consider pickling for
yourselves. You can pickle nearly anything
and it is another step on the path to self-sustainability!


More tomorrow. I've been taking lots of videos recently, it's time to splice them together and share.
I've decided that I like snow better than rain, but I still can't stand the cold! But it's more fun to be cold and play in the snow than run through the freezing rain!

1 comment:

  1. i love hearing your voice and seeing you in action
    i miss you!

    ReplyDelete